2023 Weekly Embroidery Journal - Digital Download
This fun design of 52 circles is a fun but manageable way to document your year. Unlike other embroidery journals, embroider only one icon/image each week to
*Please Note: This is a PDF Digital Download that you can download after purchase. You will not receive a physical shipped product by purchasing this pattern.*
This pattern has been created for an intermediate stitcher with a basic understanding of embroidery. With the Free Guide of beginner info and embroidery stitch photographs, you should be able to complete this pattern!
The designs are made to fit perfectly in a 6" embroidery hoop, but can be adjusted depending on how large you would like to stitch it. It would look beautiful in a hoop, on a tote bag or to be kept as a keepsake to look back on your year.
This listing includes 1 Zip downloadable file. In this Download you will receive:
1 PDF Booklet containing the following information:
- A black and white outline of the pattern that can be traced onto fabric.
- A Guide explaining how to use this pattern - i.e. different ways to fill out each circle for each week (you're welcome to adopt your own colour palette!) For example, you could use 1 colour per month, or choose circles at random for each week.
- A page of 50+ example icons that you could use to complete your pattern.
You will also receive a FREE Beginners Guide to Embroidery within this booklet, which explores:
- What you need to get started
- What fabric to use
- How to transfer your pattern
- How to start and end your thread
- How to load, and also back/finish your hoop
- Instructions (with photographs) of the most common stitches used in our patterns, that you may wish to use for your icons
You will also receive a to-scale PDF of the pattern for a 6" hoop, and an A4 page of the 50+ icon ideas as jpeg and PDF, in addition to within the booklet.
2 PDF and 2 Procreate Files containing the following:
- A 3-page 'tracker' so that you can monitor each icon for each week, to ensure you don't forget what each one means! (Take a look at the listing photographs for an example!)
- The Tracker comes in either a full colour or printer-friendly version. Each file is available in either a PDF so that it can be printed or edited digitally, and also a Procreate file if you'd like to edit it using Procreate.
You will not receive step-by-step instructions for how to complete this exact pattern, but the free guide is sufficient for you to be able to complete the pattern.
If there is a certain element of the pattern that you are struggling with, please do get in touch! I am happy to help!
We would love to see your completed design! Please tag us on Instagram under @MindfulMantra_Embroidery!
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not sell the pattern or finished piece.