Now hosting our first ever in-person workshop!
The workshop is on Saturday 30th April 2022, between 9:30 and 12:30 at
Simply Pretty Studio
In this workshop, we will cover:
- How to trace a pattern onto fabric
- How to load fabric into an embroidery hoop
- 5 common, basic embroidery stitches
- How to stitch a Floral Initial embroidery hoop (any letter of your choice!)
- A stitch sampler pattern, fabric, embroidery hoop and skein of DMC thread to practice the stitches used (RRP £18)
- A Floral Initial embroidery kit (RRP £23.50) Click here to find out what's included in the kit
- Tea and coffee
- The opportunity to meet some like-minded people who enjoy learning a new craft!
All you need to bring is yourself!
This workshop is suitable for beginners and intermediate embroiderers alike, with as much guidance being offered as required.
If you have any questions about the event, please do email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!