Floral Stitch Sampler | Embroidery Pattern with Instructions
This fun floral design is perfect for your next project; whether you're a total beginner to embroidery, want to brush up on your stitch techniques, or even just create a beautiful piece of rainbow art. Learn 11 basic embroidery stitches in a floral context, and gain the confidence to complete more complex embroidery patterns.
*Please Note: This is a PDF Digital Download that you can download after purchase. You will not receive a physical shipped product by purchasing this pattern.*
This pattern has been created for anyone, even a beginner with no understanding of embroidery. With the Free Guide included in the download, you should be able to follow along with this pattern! If you struggle, you can reach out to me via email or DM on my socials!
The design is made to fit perfectly in a 4" embroidery hoop, but can be adjusted depending on how large you would like to stitch it. I wouldn't recommend going any smaller, especially if you are a beginner. Also, don't you think it would look beautiful in a hoop, on a tote bag or t-shirt? Or it can made for a beautifully embroidered gift.
This listing includes 1 PDF downloadable file. In this PDF Download you will receive:
- A black and white outline of the pattern that can be traced onto fabric.
- A DMC colour guide explaining what colour thread is used for each part of the pattern (although you're welcome to adopt your own colour palette!)
- A stitch guide. This explains what stitch is used for each element of the pattern.
You will also receive a FREE Beginners Guide to Embroidery included in the download, which explores:
- What you need to get started
- What fabric to use
- How to transfer your pattern
- How to start and end your thread
- How to load, and also back/finish your hoop
- Instructions (with photographs) of the most common stitches used in our patterns
You will not receive step-by-step instructions for how to complete this exact pattern, but the free guide are sufficient for you to be able to complete the pattern.
If there is a certain element of the pattern that you are struggling with, please do get in touch! I am happy to help!
We would love to see your completed design! Please tag us on Instagram under @MindfulMantra_Embroidery!
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not sell the pattern or finished piece.