Sunflower Embroidery Kit
'Sunflower' Embroidery Kit
This fun design is great to stitch up to get in the spring/summer mood. Whether you create it to gift a friend as a forever-living flower, or you prop it up at home as your own reminder, it's a great way to create a handmade keepsake.
This pattern has been created for a beginner with a basic understanding of embroidery.
The design is made to fit perfectly in the 4" embroidery hoop that is provided in the kit.
The Standard Kit includes:
- 4" Embroidery hoop
- Two squares of pale blue cotton fabric
- DMC embroidery thread
- 1 large eye embroidery needle (for easy threading)
- PDF Booklet instructions for the stitches required, including a Beginners Guide
Don't like transferring your patterns to fabric? No problem! Select 'Standard Kit + Transferred Fabric'
Upgrade your kit for just £8 to include £10.50 worth of supplies:
- Pilot Frixion Heat Erasable Pen (Which can be purchased separately here for £2)
- Bronze Stork Embroidery Scissors (Which can be purchased separately here for £8.50)
Each kit also includes 1 PDF downloadable file. In this PDF Download you will receive:
- A black and white outline of the pattern that can be traced onto fabric.
- A DMC colour guide explaining what colour thread is used for each part of the pattern (although you're welcome to adopt your own colour palette!)
- A stitch guide. This explains what stitch is used for each element of the pattern.
You will also receive a FREE Beginners Guide to Embroidery, which explores:
- What you need to get started
- What fabric to use
- How to transfer your pattern
- How to start and end your thread
- How to load, and also back/finish your hoop
- Instructions (with photographs) of the stitches used in our pattern
Already have the supplies you'd need? Here's the Embroidery Pattern!
If there is a certain element of the pattern that you are struggling with, please do get in touch! I am happy to help!
We would love to see your completed design! Please tag us on Instagram under @MindfulMantra_Embroidery!
This kit is for personal use only. Please do not sell the kit, pattern or finished piece.