Wild Daisy Embroidery Kit
'Wild Daisy' Embroidery Kit
This fun design is great to cosy up in front of the tv with, or whilst listening to your favourite music or podcast, and create a beautiful piece of art for yourself.
This pattern has been created for a beginner with a basic understanding of embroidery.
The design is made to fit perfectly in the 4" embroidery hoop that is provided in the kit.
The Standard Kit includes:
- 4" Embroidery hoop
- Two squares of calico fabric
- DMC embroidery thread
- 1 large eye embroidery needle (for easy threading)
- QR Code to PDF instructions for the stitches required, including a Beginners Guide
Don't like transferring your patterns to fabric? No problem! Select 'Standard Kit + Transferred Fabric'
Upgrade your kit for just £8 to include £10.50 worth of supplies:
- Pilot Frixion Heat Erasable Pen (Which can be purchased separately here for £2)
- Bronze Stork Embroidery Scissors (Which can be purchased separately here for £8.50)
Each kit also includes 1 PDF downloadable file. In this PDF Download you will receive:
- A black and white outline of the pattern that can be traced onto fabric.
- A DMC colour guide explaining what colour thread is used for each part of the pattern (although you're welcome to adopt your own colour palette!)
- A stitch guide. This explains what stitch is used for each element of the pattern.
You will also receive a FREE Beginners Guide to Embroidery, which explores:
- What you need to get started
- What fabric to use
- How to transfer your pattern
- How to start and end your thread
- How to load, and also back/finish your hoop
- Instructions (with photographs) of the stitches used in our pattern
Have all of the supplies but just want the digital embroidery pattern? Click here for just the pattern!
If there is a certain element of the pattern that you are struggling with, please do get in touch! I am happy to help!
We would love to see your completed design! Please tag us on Instagram under @MindfulMantra_Embroidery!
This kit is for personal use only. Please do not sell the kit, pattern or finished piece.