'Wild Daisy' Embroidery Kit
Brighten up your home with the Wild Daisy Embroidery Kit. Enjoy flowery summertime vibes with this beginner-friendly, nature-inspired kit. Our simple and cute embroidery hoop and full skeins of DMC threads make creating stunning floral pieces easy and enjoyable.
The Standard Kit includes:
- FSC Certified 4" wooden embroidery hoop
- Two squares of calico fabric (best used together to create a strong background for your piece of art)
- 3 full skeins of DMC embroidery thread
- John James Size 5 embroidery needle
- Printed pattern booklet with QR to full digital PDF embroidery pattern
Want more of the key embroidery supplies? You can upgrade your kit with this Embroidery Kit Upgrade package!
Each kit also includes 1 PDF downloadable file. In this PDF Download you will receive:
- A black and white outline of the pattern that can be traced onto fabric.
- A DMC colour guide explaining what colour thread is used for each part of the pattern (although you're welcome to adopt your own colour palette!)
- A stitch guide. This explains what stitch is used for each element of the pattern.
A Beginners Guide to Embroidery as part of the download, which explores:
- What you need to get started
- What fabric to use
- How to transfer your pattern
- How to start and end your thread
- How to load, and also back/finish your hoop
- Instructions (with photographs) of the stitches used in our pattern
Have all of the supplies but just want the digital embroidery pattern? Click here for just the pattern!
If there is a certain element of the pattern that you are struggling with, please do get in touch! I am happy to help!
We would love to see your completed design! Please tag us on Instagram under @MindfulMantra_Embroidery!
This kit is for personal use only. Please do not sell the kit, pattern or finished piece.