New Embroidery Kit: Fizz and Florals
By now you'll probably know that florals are my absolute fave thing to embroider. They're pretty and versatile, and can be stitched in so many different ways!
They can also be stitched onto pretty much anything, or incorporated in some way. (Trust me, I'll find a way!)
So, whilst celebrating the new year coming in, I was inspired by 'cheers-ing' my prosecco and fizz to somehow make it floral!
Each of these kits comes with:
- Embroidery hoop
- Two squares of calico fabric (best used together to create a strong background for your piece of art)
- DMC embroidery thread
- A large eye embroidery needle (for easy threading)
Or, upgrade and you'll also get:
- A heat erasable pen to transfer the pattern
- Pair of bronze stork scissors
You can even get the pattern transferred for you if you don't like doing that part!
As well as the physical supplies, you'll also receive a PDF download on purchase of everything you need to create the pattern, including:
- A black and white outline of the pattern that can be traced onto fabric.
- A DMC colour guide explaining what colour thread is used for each part of the pattern (although you're welcome to adopt your own colour palette!)
- A stitch guide. This explains what stitch is used for each element of the pattern.
AND a Beginners Guide to help you with...
- What you need to get started
- What fabric to use
- How to transfer your pattern
- How to start and end your thread
- How to load, and also back/finish your hoop
- Instructions (with photographs) of the most common stitches used in our patterns
You can find the new Fizz and Florals Embroidery Kits on my website shop, here!
Or, if you already have the supplies but would like everything included in the digital download, click here for just the pattern.
Leave a comment