Learn-to-Stitch Embroidery Kit
This fun starter kit is great for any beginner who doesn't know where to start with embroidery. It comes with a variety of coloured threads to cosy up in front of the tv with and create a beautiful piece of art for yourself.
The Standard Kit comes with the following:
- 6" embroidery hoop
- Two squares of calico fabric (best used together to create a strong background for your piece of art)
- 1 Large Eye Embroidery Needle
- 10 skeins of DMC embroidery thread
- Printed booklet containing the pattern and a QR code to the full PDF Pattern.
The Standard Kit includes a PDF Pattern comes with the following:
- The Learn-To-Stitch Embroidery Pattern, including a black and white outline to trace, a DMC colour guide and a stitch guide
- A FREE 20+ page Beginner Guide with Instructions included
Upgrade your kit for just £8 to include £12 worth of supplies:
- Pilot Frixion Heat Erasable Pen (Which can be purchased separately here for £2.20)
- Bronze Stork Embroidery Scissors (Which can be purchased separately here for £9.50)
These rainbow threads provide a great base of colours which are perfect for starting out. Here, you can branch out and pick lots of complementing colours to grow your thread selection!
You will not receive step-by-step instructions for how to complete this exact pattern, but the free guide is sufficient for you to be able to complete the pattern.
If there is a certain element of the pattern that you are struggling with, please do get in touch! I am happy to help!
We would love to see your completed design! Please tag us on Instagram under @MindfulMantra_Embroidery!
This kit is for personal use only. Please do not sell the kit, pattern or finished piece.