Beginner to Embroidery Starter Kit
Get ready to begin or upgrade your hobby with this Starter Beginner Embroidery Kit. You'll have the basic supplies to complete the sampler pattern and learn 15 basic embroidery stitches. Perfect for beginner or intermediate stitchers alike, this kit is made with the highest quality supplies.
This kit has been created for a beginner with no prior understanding of embroidery in mind. With the materials and Free Guides, you will be able to follow along with the sampler patterns included with the kit and create 2 lovely pieces of art, as well as the confidence to complete more complex patterns.
The design is made to fit perfectly in the 6" embroidery hoop that is provided in the kit.
The Starter Kit includes:
- 6" FSC Certified Embroidery Hoop
- Two squares of calico cotton fabric (best used together to create a strong background for your piece of art)
- 8 Skeins of DMC Embroidery Thread - 2 colour palettes to choose from, either Soft Pastels of Warm Neutrals
- A size 5 John James embroidery needle
- Printed Booklet and QR Code to the Rainbow Stitch Sampler Pattern
Each kit also includes 1 PDF downloadable file. In this PDF Download you will receive:
- A black and white outline of the pattern that can be traced onto fabric.
- A DMC colour guide explaining what colour thread is used for each part of the pattern (although you're welcome to adopt your own colour palette!)
- A stitch guide. This explains what stitch is used for each element of the pattern.
You will also receive a FREE Beginners Guide to Embroidery as part of the download, which explores:
- What you need to get started
- What fabric to use
- How to transfer your pattern
- How to start and end your thread
- How to load, and also back/finish your hoop
- Instructions (with photographs) of the stitches used in our pattern
Have the materials already and just want the PDF Pattern? Click here!
If there is a certain element of the pattern that you are struggling with, please do get in touch! I am happy to help!
We would love to see your completed design! Please tag us on Instagram under @MindfulMantra_Embroidery!
This kit is for personal use only. Please do not sell the kit, pattern or finished piece.