Botanical Numbers Digital Embroidery Patterns with Instructions
This fun design of all 0-9 numbers is great to create a beautiful piece of art to give as a gift to a friend or loved one. Whether you'd like to create beautiful baby milestones or commemorate a birthday or anniversary, these patterns are perfect for you!
*Please Note: This is a PDF Digital Download that you can download after purchase. You will not receive a physical shipped product by purchasing this pattern.*
*This listing is also for the botanical numbers only - the 2nd and 3rd photos in this listing are the Floral Numbers that can be purchased separately, included here to show further examples of what you can create with this PDF Pattern*
This pattern has been created for a beginner with a basic understanding of embroidery. With the Free Guide, you should be able to follow along with this pattern!
The designs are made to fit perfectly in a 4" embroidery hoop, but can be adjusted depending on how large you would like to stitch it. It would look beautiful in a hoop, on a tote bag or t-shirt, or it can made for a beautifully embroidered gift.
This listing includes 1 PDF downloadable file. In this PDF Download you will receive:
- A black and white outline of the pattern for each number that can be traced onto fabric. If you select the Phrase Pack Add-On, you'll also receive black and white outlines of the different phrases.
- A DMC colour guide explaining what colour thread is used for each part of the pattern (although you're welcome to adopt your own colour palette!)
- A stitch guide. This explains what stitch is used for each element of the pattern.
You will also receive a FREE Beginners Guide to Embroidery, which explores:
- What you need to get started
- What fabric to use
- How to transfer your pattern
- How to start and end your thread
- How to load, and also back/finish your hoop
- Instructions (with photographs) of the most common stitches used in our patterns
Words included in the Phrase Pack:
You will not receive step-by-step instructions for how to complete this exact pattern, but the free guide is sufficient for you to be able to complete the pattern.
If there is a certain element of the pattern that you are struggling with, please do get in touch! I am happy to help!
We would love to see your completed design! Please tag us on Instagram under @MindfulMantra_Embroidery!
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not sell the pattern or finished piece.