Christmas Collection of 3 Digital Embroidery Patterns with Instructions
These fun designs are great to cosy up in front of the fire with, to get in the Christmas spirit, and create beautiful embroidered art.
*Please Note: This is a PDF Digital Download that you can download after purchase. You will not receive a physical shipped product by purchasing this pattern.*
Each pattern has been created for a beginner with a basic understanding of embroidery. With the Free Guide, you should be able to follow along with the patterns! Each pattern uses common embroidery stitches, and is the perfect way to practice your stitching!
All of the designs are made to fit perfectly in a 6" embroidery hoop, but can be adjusted depending on how large you would like to stitch it. They would look beautiful in a hoop, on a tote bag or t-shirt, or it can made for a beautifully embroidered gift.
This listing includes 1 PDF downloadable file. In this PDF Download you will receive:
- A black and white outline of each pattern that can be traced onto fabric.
- A DMC colour guide explaining what colour thread is used for each part of each pattern (although you're welcome to adopt your own colour palette!)
- A stitch guide for all 3 patterns. This explains what stitch is used for each element of the pattern.
You will also receive a FREE 20-page Beginners Guide to Embroidery, which explores:
- What you need to get started
- What fabric to use
- How to transfer your pattern
- How to start and end your thread
- How to load, and also back/finish your hoop
Instructions (with photographs) of the most common stitches used in our patterns
You will not receive step-by-step instructions for how to complete this exact pattern, but the free guide is sufficient for you to be able to complete the pattern.
If there is a certain element of the pattern that you are struggling with, please do get in touch! I am happy to help!
We would love to see your completed design! Please tag us on Instagram under @MindfulMantra_Embroidery!
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not sell the pattern or finished piece.