Christmas Initials Digital Embroidery Patterns with YouTube Tutorial
This fun design is great to cosy up in front of the tv with this Christmas to create a beautiful piece of art for yourself or a friend. Get in the Christmas spirit and stitch your initial, or somebody else's initial to create a beautiful Christmas gift.
*Please Note: This is a PDF Digital Download that you can download after purchase. You will not receive a physical shipped product by purchasing this pattern.*
This pattern has been created for a beginner with a basic understanding of embroidery. With the Free Guide and YouTube videos, you should be able to follow along with this pattern!
This pattern contains the full alphabet of all 26 letters, meaning you can create as many of these little beauties as you like!
The design is made to fit perfectly in a 4" embroidery hoop, but can be adjusted depending on how large you would like to stitch it. It would look beautiful in a hoop, on a tote bag or t-shirt, or it can made for a beautifully embroidered Christmas gift.
This listing includes 1 PDF downloadable file. In this PDF Download you will receive:
As part of the download, you will also receive a FREE detailed Beginners Guide to Embroidery, which explores:
- A black and white outline of the pattern that can be traced onto fabric.
- A DMC colour guide explaining what colour thread is used for each part of the pattern (although you're welcome to adopt your own colour palette!)
- A stitch guide. This explains what stitch is used for each element of the pattern.
- What you need to get started
- What fabric to use
- How to transfer your pattern
- How to start and end your thread
- How to load, and also back/finish your hoop
- Instructions (with photographs) of the most common stitches used in our patterns
and... Unlimited access to Private YouTube tutorials, explaining:
- How to trace the fabric into the hoop using a light source
- How to stitch the pattern, step by step
- How to back the fabric using a glue gun
If there is a certain element of the pattern that you are struggling with, please do get in touch! I am happy to help!
We would love to see your completed design! Please tag us on Instagram under @MindfulMantra_Embroidery!
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not sell the pattern or finished piece. Please do not share the links to the Private YouTube Tutorials.