Embroidery Pattern Workbook
Do you want to make your own embroidery patterns? Or do you already make them, but want somewhere to record the process?
This Workbook/Journal will guide you on creating your own beautiful and unique embroidery patterns! I created this workbook based on my own approach to designing patterns, and hope that it helps you in designing and organising yours.
As it's a digital download, you can re-use it as many times as you like for as many patterns and inspirations as you like.
*Please Note: This is a PDF downloadable file. You will not get any physical product mailed to you.*
Over 7 pages, this workbook covers:
- Brain Dump. Here you can jot down any ideas you have about what you'd like to stitch
- Rough Sketches. There are 4 circular spaces for you to roughly sketch out your ideas.
- Final Sketch. Here you can draw out your favourite final design.
- Let's Talk Colours. Play around with colour palettes and take note of the DMC colour codes.
- Notes. Here you can take note of the stitches you use and the number of strands of thread, and more.
How to download:
Upon purchase, you will automatically be emailed a link to download 1 Zip file.
The Zip file includes:
- 1 PDF file that can be printed or imported into apps like GoodNotes
- 1 Procreate file that can be used directly in Procreate
How to use:
To print these pages, download the PDF file and print in the usual way. Use the workbook as many times as you like for numerous patterns!
To use this workbook in Procreate, download the Procreate file from GoogleDrive. Once downloaded, when you open it on your iPad it will automatically import into Procreate. You can draw and edit on the separate blank layer on top of each page, so that you can easily make changes/erase without erasing the design page. You can also use the workbook as many times as you like this way, too!
This E-Book is for personal use only. Please do not claim the workbook as your own, redistribute it or sell it. All rights remain with ©MindfulMantraEmbroidery.