Floral Numbers Patterns and Phrase Pack with Instructions || Digital Download
Floral Numbers Digital Embroidery Patterns with Instructions
This fun design of all 0-9 numbers is great to create a beautiful piece of art to give as a gift to a friend or loved one. Whether you'd like to create beautiful baby milestones or commemorate a birthday or anniversary, these patterns are perfect for you!
*Please Note: This is a PDF Digital Download that you can download after purchase. You will not receive a physical shipped product by purchasing this pattern.*
This pattern has been created for a beginner with a basic understanding of embroidery. With the Free Guide, you should be able to follow along with this pattern!
The designs are made to fit perfectly in a 4" embroidery hoop, but can be adjusted depending on how large you would like to stitch it. It would look beautiful in a hoop, on a tote bag or t-shirt, or it can made for a beautifully embroidered gift.
This listing includes 1 PDF downloadable file. In this PDF Download you will receive:
- A black and white outline of the pattern for each number that can be traced onto fabric. If you select the Phrase Pack Add-On, you'll also receive black and white outlines of the different phrases.
- A DMC colour guide explaining what colour thread is used for each part of the pattern (although you're welcome to adopt your own colour palette!)
- A stitch guide. This explains what stitch is used for each element of the pattern.
You will also receive a FREE Beginners Guide to Embroidery, which explores:
- What you need to get started
- What fabric to use
- How to transfer your pattern
- How to start and end your thread
- How to load, and also back/finish your hoop
- Instructions (with photographs) of the most common stitches used in our patterns
Words included in the Phrase Pack:
You will not receive step-by-step instructions for how to complete this exact pattern, but the free guide is sufficient for you to be able to complete the pattern.
If there is a certain element of the pattern that you are struggling with, please do get in touch! I am happy to help!
We would love to see your completed design! Please tag us on Instagram under @MindfulMantra_Embroidery!
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not sell the pattern or finished piece.