Floral Ski Boots Digital Embroidery Pattern with YouTube Tutorial
This fun design is great to cosy up in front of the tv with this Christmas to create a beautiful piece of art for yourself. Get in the Christmas spirit dreaming of the slopes with this Christmas floral pattern.
*Please Note: This is a PDF Digital Download that you can download after purchase. You will not receive a physical shipped product by purchasing this pattern.*
This pattern has been created for a beginner with a basic understanding of embroidery. With the Free Guide and YouTube videos, you should be able to follow along with this pattern!
The design is made to fit perfectly in a 6" embroidery hoop, but can be adjusted depending on how large you would like to stitch it. It would look beautiful in a hoop, on a tote bag or t-shirt, or it can made for a beautifully embroidered Christmas gift.
This listing includes 1 PDF downloadable file. In this PDF Download you will receive:
As part of the download, you will also receive a FREE detailed Beginners Guide to Embroidery, which explores:
- A black and white outline of the pattern that can be traced onto fabric.
- A DMC colour guide explaining what colour thread is used for each part of the pattern (although you're welcome to adopt your own colour palette!)
- A stitch guide. This explains what stitch is used for each element of the pattern.
- What you need to get started
- What fabric to use
- How to transfer your pattern
- How to start and end your thread
- How to load, and also back/finish your hoop
- Instructions (with photographs) of the most common stitches used in our patterns
and... Unlimited access to Private YouTube tutorials, explaining:
- How to trace the fabric into the hoop using a light source
- How to stitch the pattern, step by step
- How to back the fabric using a glue gun
If there is a certain element of the pattern that you are struggling with, please do get in touch! I am happy to help!
We would love to see your completed design! Please tag us on Instagram under @MindfulMantra_Embroidery!
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not sell the pattern or finished piece. Please do not share the links to the Private YouTube Tutorials.