Summer Harvest Embroidery Kit with Instructions
Brighten up your home with the Summer Harvest Embroidery Kit. Enjoy flowery summertime vibes with this beginner-friendly, nature-inspired kit. Our simple and cute embroidery hoop and full skeins of DMC threads make creating stunning floral pieces easy and enjoyable.
The design is made to fit perfectly in the 4" embroidery hoop that is provided in the kit, but can be adjusted depending on how large you would like to stitch it. It would also look beautiful in a hoop, on a tote bag or t-shirt, or it can made for a beautifully embroidered gift.
The Embroidery Kit includes:
Want more of the key embroidery supplies? You can upgrade your kit with this Embroidery Kit Upgrade package!
- FSC Certified 4" wooden embroidery hoop
- Two squares of fabric (1 cotton linen blend, and 1 calico cotton, best used together to create a strong background for your piece of art)
- Full skeins of DMC embroidery thread
- John James Size 5 embroidery needle
- Printed pattern booklet with QR to full digital PDF embroidery pattern
Each kit also includes 1 PDF downloadable file. In this PDF Download you will receive:
- A black and white outline of the pattern that can be traced onto fabric.
- A DMC colour guide explaining what colour thread is used for each part of the pattern (although you're welcome to adopt your own colour palette!)
- A stitch guide. This explains what stitch is used for each element of the pattern.
A Beginners Guide to Embroidery as part of the download, which explores:
- What you need to get started
- What fabric to use
- How to transfer your pattern
- How to start and end your thread
- How to load, and also back/finish your hoop
- Instructions (with photographs) of the stitches used in our pattern
Have the materials already and just want the PDF Pattern? Click here!
You will not receive step-by-step instructions for how to complete this exact pattern, but the free guide is sufficient for you to be able to complete the pattern.
If there is a certain element of the pattern that you are struggling with, please do get in touch! I am happy to help!
We would love to see your completed design! Please tag us on Instagram under @MindfulMantra_Embroidery!
This kit is for personal use only. Please do not sell the kit, pattern or finished piece.