Tea, Coffee, Books and Flowers Embroidery Pattern with Instructions || Digital Download
Tea, Coffee, Books and Flowers Digital Embroidery Pattern with Instructions
This fun design is great to stitch up to commemorate your love of relaxing, reading and all of your favourite things! Each element of the pattern is unique making it super fun to stitch.
*Please Note: This is a PDF Digital Download that you can download after purchase. You will not receive a physical shipped product by purchasing this pattern.*
This pattern has been created for a beginner with a basic understanding of embroidery. With the Free Guide, you should be able to follow along with this pattern!
The design is made to fit perfectly in a 6" embroidery hoop, but can be adjusted depending on how large you would like to stitch it. It would look beautiful in a hoop, on a tote bag or t-shirt, or it can made for a beautifully embroidered gift.
This listing includes 1 PDF downloadable file. In this PDF Download you will receive:
- A black and white outline of the pattern that can be traced onto fabric.
- A DMC colour guide explaining what colour thread is used for each part of the pattern (although you're welcome to adopt your own colour palette!)
- A stitch guide. This explains what stitch is used for each element of the pattern.
You will also receive a FREE Beginners Guide to Embroidery, which explores:
- What you need to get started
- What fabric to use
- How to transfer your pattern
- How to start and end your thread
- How to load, and also back/finish your hoop
- Instructions (with photographs) of the stitches used in our pattern
You will not receive step-by-step instructions for how to complete this exact pattern, but the free guide is sufficient for you to be able to complete the pattern.
Would you like all of the supplies as well? Click here for the Embroidery Kit!
If there is a certain element of the pattern that you are struggling with, please do get in touch! I am happy to help!
We would love to see your completed design! Please tag us on Instagram under @MindfulMantra_Embroidery!
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not sell the pattern or finished piece.