New PDF Embroidery Pattern and Kit: Rainbow Meadow
Now introducing the latest embroidered creation.
This is one of my favourites so far, especially for beginners, so it definitely deserves it's very own blog post!
I love rainbows, and all of the boho decor that usually comes with them. I wanted to create an embroidered rainbow, but it wouldn’t be a Mindful Mantra Embroidery creation without some added flowers and botanicals!!
When designing this one, I was thinking about what stitches are the absolute must-learn’s, what would I want to know if I was a beginner, and can I find a way to put all of that into one pretty but functional embroidery stitch sampler pattern? I of course wanted to use soft and subtle colours for it too.
It actually became pretty easy to design when I sat down to draw, because each arch of the rainbow can showcase a different stitch, and of course the doodling of the flowers came easy! And what’s better? It’s the same on each side of the rainbow, giving you ample opportunity to practice those stitches!!
If you’re looking for a sampler pattern, then look no further. Now introducing the Rainbow Meadow Embroidery Sampler Pattern.
In this pattern we cover 15 of the most basic and common embroidery stitches, ranging from simple back stitch to the more complex turkey stitch. As a bonus, there’s also a video reel of each stitch over on my Instagram!
If you'd like the PDF pattern, you can download the file on purchase that has everything you need to create the pattern, including:
- A black and white outline of the pattern that can be traced onto fabric.
- A DMC colour guide explaining what colour thread is used for each part of the pattern (although you're welcome to adopt your own colour palette!)
- A stitch guide. This explains what stitch is used for each element of the pattern
AND an integrated Beginners Guide to help you with...
- What you need to get started
- What fabric to use
- How to transfer your pattern
- How to start and end your thread
- How to load, and also back/finish your hoop
- Instructions (with photographs) of the stitches used in our pattern
But, if you’re a total newbie and would like the kits to make these for yourself, then in the shop we have 3 different kits that are perfect to get you started:
- Starter Kit – the basics to get you started
- Deluxe Kit – the basics with some added extras to make the process even more enjoyable
- Premium Kit – all the supplies you’ll need to create not only this pattern, but a bunch of other embroidered projects!
As well as the physical supplies, you'll also receive the PDF download on purchase of everything you need to create the pattern, as listed above! What have you got to lose?
If you love this design as much as I do, you can find the PDF pattern here and the Embroidery Kit here!
For some extra fun tips for beginners to embroidery, you can download my free e-book here to get my 11 best tips:
Leave a comment