Spring is around the corner, so it only seems right to introduce a bunch of fun new patterns and kits to the shop. These are (of course) floral, and are perfect for spring, as they are inspired by nature bring in some lovely muted pastel colours.
So, what's available in the shop?
All of the above designs are available as both an Embroidery Kit or a Digital Download Embroidery Pattern.
Each of these kits comes with:
- Embroidery hoop
- Two squares of calico fabric (best used together to create a strong background for your piece of art)
- DMC embroidery thread
- A large eye embroidery needles (for easy threading)
- QR Code to your pattern
And what about the patterns, what's included in that?
- A black and white outline of the pattern that can be traced onto fabric.
- A DMC colour guide explaining what colour thread is used for each part of the pattern (although you're welcome to adopt your own colour palette!)
- A stitch guide. This explains what stitch is used for each element of the pattern
AND a Beginners Guide to help you with...
- What you need to get started
- What fabric to use
- How to transfer your pattern
- How to start and end your thread
- How to load, and also back/finish your hoop
- Instructions (with photographs) of the most common stitches used in our patterns
These patterns are also available now! But, sadly they won't be available as embroidery kits just yet.
Would you like to check them out for yourself?