New Embroidery PDF Pattern and Kit: Tea, Coffee, Books and Flowers
Now introducing our latest embroidered creation. This is one of our favourites so far so it definitely deserves its' own blog post!
Even though I absolutely love embroidering flowers (if you couldn't already tell!), sometimes I do feel like I need to switch things up a lil bit.
When designing this one, I was thinking about what my favourite things are - what makes me happy, and can I find a way to put all of that into one embroidery pattern?
It actually became pretty easy to design when I sat down to draw, because I basically love sitting in a cosy corner of the house, drinking a cup of tea or coffee and reading a book. Sometimes I forget the feeling of getting stuck into a really good book!
If you're anything like me and like the simple things in life too, then I'm sure you'll love this one as well!
If you'd like the PDF pattern, you can download the file on purchase that has everything you need to create the pattern, including:
- A black and white outline of the pattern that can be traced onto fabric.
- A DMC colour guide explaining what colour thread is used for each part of the pattern (although you're welcome to adopt your own colour palette!)
- A stitch guide. This explains what stitch is used for each element of the pattern
AND a Beginners Guide to help you with...
- What you need to get started
- What fabric to use
- How to transfer your pattern
- How to start and end your thread
- How to load, and also back/finish your hoop
- Instructions (with photographs) of the stitches used in our pattern
If you would also like the supplies to make the pattern for yourself, then kits are open for pre-order now! Embroidery kits will be shipped after 28th April 2022.
Each of these kits comes with:
- Embroidery hoop
- Two squares of calico fabric (best used together to create a strong background for your piece of art)
- DMC embroidery thread
- A large eye embroidery needle (for easy threading)
Or, upgrade and you'll also get:
You can even get the pattern transferred for you if you don't like doing that part!
As well as the physical supplies, you'll also receive the PDF download on purchase of everything you need to create the pattern, as listed above.